How to start?
Having opened the Dashboard you might wonder what to do next and how to start. In this article, we will cover the main steps for setting up the App and start selling more.
Let's get started:
After " Honey Upsell & Cross-sell" is purchased, the app will appear in the "Apps" section in your Shopify account:
Click on it and you will be redirected to Dashboard.
First of all, learn how to navigate the App.
On top of the page, there are 5 tabs (Dashboard, Offers, Performance, Design, More) and the activation button on the left side.
1. Dashboard: check setup tutorials and general information and statistics of the most popular offers;
2. Offers: find tools for creating and managing your offers;
3. Performance: locate the best and the most efficient deals by analyzing detailed statistics presented here;
4. Design: customize the templates and create unique looks for your offers to grab customers' attention;
5.More: contact authors to share your ideas, access advanced settings, or translate the offers to any language;
1. On the Dashboard go over the setup check-list to grasp the basic idea of the steps of creating an offer. All you need is to follow the hints and the whole setup process will become easy and hassle-free. After you finish the Read Tutorials section, make sure to hit the "Confirm" button and the App will check out this step as done. As for the next steps, it will be marked as done, if you complete the actions listed on each step.
2. Switch over to the "Offers" tab in order to create a new offer. On this step think about what products may go well together: you would want to create pairs of products:
Please check more detailed guides:
Save the offer and preview how it looks. If everything looks good, you have reached the point!
Activate your App by clicking on the button on top:
3. Check the performance of your offer. In case you have not more than 5 offers, feel free to use Dashboard to track the statistics.
When you need to manage more than 5 or check the result of each offer individually, then head to the "Performance" tab.
4. Open the "Design" tab and choose the look of your deal: here you can select any of the default customized styles to style them additionally or create a brand-new design by yourself!
Should you need help, please check the following links:
5. Based on the results and clients' feedbacks adjust more settings if needed:
- Translate your App or connect to it using API in the Settings section.
- Add Pixel IDs for Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, Google Analytics in Settings.
- Got an idea how to improve the App? Contact Authors via the "Feature Request" option.