4.1 How to filter funnels/bundles?
By default, all your funnels/bundles are listed on the manage funnels/bundles area. You can filter this list to show a smaller subset of the funnels/bundles.
Filtering your funnels/bundles list can help you find the specific offer that you need to edit, review, or update. From your funnels/bundles tab, click the Filters button on the right side of the screen. The filter's panel will be displayed. Under Filters, select from the following. If you select more than one option, the filter will show only those funnels/bundles that fulfill all requirements.
The following filter options are available:
1. Enter the search words, symbols, or numbers into the field labeled Search funnels/bundles, click Enter. The offer list refreshes to show only the funnels/bundles that have the words, symbols, or numbers in the offer titles, placement, page views, conversions or revenue.
- Search funnels/bundles - Shows the funnels/bundles that include words, symbols, or numbers that are in their titles, placement, page views, conversions, or revenue.
- Type - Shows the funnels/bundles that are tagged with the up-sell, cross-sell, or both of the labels.
- Placement -Shows the funnels/bundles that are tagged with the specific label: Before Checkout, Add to Card, After checkout, Selected Pages, Certain Button, or All.
- Before checkout: shows the funnels/bundles that appear after a customer clicks on the "Checkout" button before redirecting to the checkout page.
- Add to Cart: shows the funnels/bundles that appear after an item is added to Cart.
- After checkout: shows the funnels/bundles that appear when a purchase is completed.
- Selected Pages: shows the funnels/bundles that appear on selected pages.
- Certain Button: shows the funnels/bundles that appear every time a client visits a page/clicks a button, etc.
- Offer per page - shows as many funnels/bundles per page as were specified for this filter option. Sort your offer list! You can sort your offer list to find the funnels/bundles that you need. To sort the elements choose the column to sort by and click on the column title or sort arrow icon.
You can sort your offer list using the following sort options:
- Name - sorts the elements of a list into alphabetical order.
- Placement - grouping funnels/bundles by the tagged placement label and shows them into alphabetical order.
- Date created - sorts funnels/bundles from the oldest on top to the newest on top.
- Popup views - sorts the offer list from the highest to the lowest page view count or vice versa.
- Conversions - sorts the offer list from the highest to the lowest conversions count or vice versa.
- Revenue - sorts the offer list from the highest to the lowest revenue count or vice versa.